GROUND FLOOR—SITE PLAN
The La Vista building site rests adjacent to Perdido Key State Park which guarantees no future development will obstruct the magnificent views to the west and south west. On the Gulf side, La Vista boasts 185 feet of pristine white sand beachfront. The location is truly one of La Vista’s greatest amenities.
Residents will enjoy a secure maintenance free environment. Security for residence owners is a high priority, therefore, we will utilize the most advance systems available at the time of construction. The road side entrance to the project will be secured with a coded lift gate system. The buildings front entrance and dune crossover gates will be security coded plus the 2 high speed elevators will be individually coded for owner access to their individual floor.
Parking was another high priority for the design team and due to environmental regulations has become an issue for developments in the area. However, the developer and design team have been able to find a working solution for this issue and La Vista will have covered Parking for 50 autos with 2 spaces reserved for each residence. This is accomplished by utilizing an auto “lift” System. City Lift two level Puzzle System. La Vista will be the first residential condo project in the area to bring this type of parking system to the local market. The puzzle system is City Lifts most popular mechanical parking solution. This semi-automated stacker allows each space to be independently accessed and without the need for an attendant. Each Residence will be assigned 2 spaces, a pre-programed key fob for remote access to store and retrieve their auto (33 second average retrieval time). This also adds another layer of security for owners and their guest.
Amenities on the ground floor include:
- The secured ground level dune cross over allows for easy access to the beach.
- Security Features: Coded Lift Gate at Road Entrance. Secure Lobby Entrance, Coded Elevator Access, Coded Gates at dune crossover
- Covered Parking for 46 Autos: ParkPluS LS Lift-Slide Puzzle Parking system will accommodate up to 46 vehicles. *visit: ParkPlus Parking Info
- 2 reserved parking spaces per unit
- This system offer owners Enhanced Vehicle Security
- Key Fob remote access or a panel keyed access with an 33 second average retrieval time.
- Outdoor Shower and clean up Area at the dune crossover
- Dog run with artificial eco grass
- 8’ privacy fence
- Bicycle rack
- Naturally landscaped with conservation corridors
“In our continuing efforts in providing an aesthetic design solution within a ‘form follows function’ concept; La Vista Condominiums is no exception.”
– Henry Norris, Architect
COMMON AREA – 2nd FLOOR PLAN
The La Vista design elevates the common area amenities 18’9” over the dunes. This elevated design offers residents incredible views of the pristine white beach, the Gulf of Mexico and the State Park while providing additional protection for the building and security for the owners. The Outdoor & Indoor pools with a NanaWall system opens the spaces to the sunning deck and provide direct views of the beaches. An outdoor grilling area, easy access to restrooms, 3 outdoor showers, exercise room and the theaters/lounge room provides owners with everything needed to comfortably enjoy their day outdoors.
Amenities on the common area include:
- Nana Wall Window System Opens the indoor pool to the outdoors
- Outdoor pool featuring infinity edge style view
- In pool seating ledge
- Heated Indoor pool and jacuzzi
- 6’ Spiral Staircase leads to the ground level dune crossover
- 3 Outdoor Showers with hot and cold water capability
- No slip pool decks
- Tinted glass railings
- Dynamic View Glass
- No slip tile in lobby area
- Spacious Exercise room
- Large theater/lounge for entertaining
- Outdoor entertainment area with outdoor grill
- Men’s and Women’s restrooms
- Security: Coded beach access at dune crossover
“The Common 2nd Level is complete with Fitness Center, Theatre, and Indoor Pool along with heated whirlpool spa. The south exposure opens to an infinity edge pool surrounded by glass railing to maintain and enhance the relationship with the beach and water.”
– Henry Norris, Architect
RESIDENTIAL UNIT – TYPICAL FLOORPLAN
The same building design that makes La Vista a crown jewel along Perdido Key also provides a residential floor plan that is unparalleled in beachfront living. Spacious and flowing living areas boast unobstructed panoramic views. To maximize the thoughtful design developer Butch Shivers brings another first to the gulf coast. La Vista will be the first project of its kind In Florida and Alabama to use VIEW Dynamic Glass, “the world’s most intelligent window”. This revolutionary product allows you to control daylight, giving you precise control of your space. Four large bedrooms offer spectacular views. Three balconies, accessed from the living areas, provide the perfect place to kick back at the end of the day and watch the awe inspiring sunset.
The kitchen is planned and detailed with state of the art appliances. Four and a half baths are sparkling with detail and fine finishes. Each of these features contributes to creating a living experience at La Vista that is second to none.
Adding to La Vista’s prestige and value are extraordinary material and construction standards. Curtain wall window systems, windows and sliding glass doors designed to new Florida building code specifications for wind loads and impact resistance. From telephone wiring and cable tv to computer, internet and sound networks, each unit has the latest in available systems.
La Vista, where design and detail meet with the highest aspirations.
IF IT’S BEACHFRONT LUXURY YOU WANT………LOOK NO FURTHER
“With direct entry elevators, the unit design offers the occupants a private escape to a specialized appointment of materials, spaces, and uses.”
– Henry Norris, Architect
Features and amenities include:
- 19 units, one residence per floor, 4 Bedrooms, 4.5 Baths, 4505sq’ with 690′ of Balcony.
- Dynamic View Glass to be used within the 10’ floor to ceiling windows, exterior glass doors and sliding glass doors.
- Curtain wall window system, windows, doors and sliding glass doors designed to meet new Florida building code specifications for wind loads and impact resistance.
- Secure building entrance points to include key pads or biometric security systems.
- Dual direct entry high speed elevators ensure quick and secure access to your private lobby
- All cabinets to be custom built solid wood furniture grade finish with soft close drawers.
- Waterfall Quartz countertops in kitchen and quartz countertops in baths.
- Master bath to include jacuzzi or jetted tub set in Travertine tile and tile back splash with decorative stained glass window.
- Sound proofing built into each floor
- 19” Travertine interior tile throughout
- Spacious tile and glass shower.
- Two hot water heaters per residence
- All interior sheet rock ceilings level 5 finish
- Carrier Infinity 21 Seer Super Quiet Split AC or equivalent
Laundry equipped with:
- Samsung WA8750 5.4 cu. ft. activewash™ Top Load Washer with Integrated Touch Controls| DV9900 7.5 cu. ft. FlexDry™ Electric Dryer – Wi-Fi Capable – Fingerprint resistant finishes – more info at Samsung Appliances
- Wash sink, folding countertops and storage
A Spa Master Bath is sleekly carved into an arrangement of the functions; while offering an elevated delight to the user.”
– Henry Norris, Architect
State of the Art Kitchen Appliances
- Thermador Stainless Dual Fuel 36” Range with 6 burners and stainless range top hood
- Thermador Stainless 36” dual wall convection oven and microwave combo
- Thermador 42’ Stainless Flush Side by Side Refrigerator
- Bosch ultra quite dishwasher
- Wet Bar with wine/ refrigerator and Scotsman Nugget Ice Maker
“A gourmet style kitchen is central to the unit, and opens to the living, dining, and Gulf of Mexico.”
– Henry Norris, Architect
“THE WORLD’S MOST INTELLIGENT WINDOW”
La Vista – The first residential Condo on the Gulf Coast to utilize View Dynamic Glass. The VDG window technology will reduce energy consumption, provide a more enjoyable natural daylight interior experience, allow unit owners to enjoy the entire space without the need of curtains or blinds. You can control the amount of light manually or allow the intelligent window program to automatically adjust to the outside environment.
WELL BEING FROM THE OUTSIDE IN
VIEW Dynamic Glass lets in more daylight and reduces glare to provide optimum comfort and a connection to the outdoors.
TINT INDIVIDUAL ZONES
Individual window zones give you precise control of your space.
GLARE solar radiation and glare are reduced when the glass is tinted, creating a comfortable indoor climate for occupants.
HEAT by admitting natural daylight and rejecting unwanted solar radiation, VIEW Dynamic Glass significantly reduces annual energy costs.
DAYLIGHTING building residents enjoy the benefits of natural sunlight, like improved mood and productivity.
City Lift Puzzle Parking System
At La Vista there will be parking for 50 Vehicles with 2 space reserved per Residence. Utilizing the 2 level City Lift Puzzle Parking System parking will be easy, safe, and secure. The puzzle system is not the ordinary double stack lift system you may have seen elsewhere. This mechanical parking lift works in a tandem configuration without impacting retrieval time. They are widely used in residential, mixed use, and public garages in impacted urban areas. With the Puzzle System each space is independently accessed using a remote key fob or a wall panel with an average retrieval time of 33 seconds. Owners can leave the top down on their convertible and not worry about falling debris from the vehicle above . Each vehicle will rest on a solid metal platform preventing dirt, oil and other contaminations from the vehicle above to reach the vehicle below. The puzzle system is the most popular and versatile automated parking lift system available. For a Video demonstration click here.
- Parking for 50 vehicles.
- 2 spaces reserved for each residence.
- 2 ground level handicap parking spaces.
- Owners will receive multiple remote control Key Fobs and security key pads will be conveniently located and affixed to the building.
- 33 second average retrieval time.
- Each vehicle will rest on a solid metal platform.
- The system provides additional security for owner’s vehicles.
- Each of the 10 parking “Pods” will have back up power supply sources to ensure no downtime due to electrical failures/outages.
- The entire parking system, including access gates will be painted to match the building.
- A local service/maintenance provider will be on call to service and maintain system.
Comments from Architect Henry H. Norris, AIA
“In our continuing efforts in providing an aesthetic design solution within a ‘form follows function’ concept; Lavista Condominiums is no exception.
Designed to enhance the views of the Gulf of Mexico, beaches, and Perdido Key State Park; Lavista’s state of the art “View Dynamic Glass” further enhances and captures this opportunity.
With direct entry elevators, the unit design offers the occupants a private escape to a specialized appointment of materials, spaces, and uses.
A gourmet style kitchen is central to the unit, and opens to the Living, Dining, and Gulf of Mexico.
A Spa Master bath is sleekly carved into an arrangement of the functions; while offering an elevated delight to the user.
The Common 2nd Level is complete with Fitness Center, Theatre, and Indoor Pool along with heated whirlpool spa. The south exposure opens to an infinity edge pool surrounded by glass railing to maintain and enhance the relationship with the beach and water.
The culmination of the Site opportunity, contemporary design, attention to detail, and proven design technology; affords each Lavista unit owner a rich and exceptional living experience.”
Mr. Norris has been providing a full spectrum of award winning residential and commercial designs for over 35 years. He remains an experienced professional in condominium design with an extensive background in coastal architecture. He and his experienced team are committed to excellence with the firm’s designs, and the implementation of each project into a successful reality.
More about the firm can be found at www.hnorris.com.